You have probably heard the advise: “Pick one thing and gain mastery in it.” That is not how NCCC works and it is not how entrepreneur Nic Esposito works either. He has followed multiple passions writing, farming (land management) and family- we ask him how he does it all.
- We just passed the 10th anniversary of Katrina, AmeriCorps members played a crucial roll in rebuilding New Orleans and Nic was one of those members!
- How to Live, work and run a business with your spouse
- Starting a business is about meeting an unmet need, addressing unmet needs is what AmeriCorps members do best
- Books in a vending machine?
- How do we re-connect to the process, the process of growing food or creating a book?
Check out his TEDx talk here.
Watch other interviews from our Journey to Social Entrepreneurship Summit.
in Stories by NGS Movement 16 Feb 2016 0 comments